Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Creative Space!

 Having a creative space is super important especially if you are trying to run a business. I thought I would share a few pictures of my space. This is where I create the treasures for Multifarious Nature. I live with my family at the moment so I am extremely fortunate to have this little corner to call my own.

Packing materials are easy to access. I would love to have a separate work space for packaging.

I found this fun mirror at Hobby lobby. I love the vintage feel of it. The painting to the left of the mirror is a painting conservation study I did while in Italy.

This is where I store my wire and beads. The yellow vintage dresser is where I store finished treasures.

I hope this was interesting or helpful for you if you are trying to create your own creative space. Please share pictures or links to your own studio space. If you have any tips or tricks that you have found helpful feel free to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment